Sunday, October 14, 2007

Good Friends and Good Music

After a long week of calling old friends and getting updated on their lives, I am now taking my challenge even a step further.

No petty phone calls here...tonight I am driving an hour and a half to the Anderson County Fair to visit my friend Caley.

When I called her this week she suggested going to a concert together to give us a chance to hang out and catch up while enjoying some awesome music together.

Caley is one of those people whom I always feel grateful to have around. She is probably one of my oldest friends. I remember the days when we would ride bikes around the neighborhood after middle school, and I am pretty sure I went trick-or-treating with her until we were way too old to dress up and ask for candy.

Tonight should be fun, but strange too, as we have always been good friends but have had limited outings in the past few years.

I am hoping that tonight will give us the opportunity to re-establish the great relationship we used to have.

No comments: