Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Friends In Pictures

This was last week's challenge, but just ended Sunday so I feel like I can throw this in the mix.

Besides, it's my blog and i'll blog what I want to.

The Will Hoge concert with Caley was awesome. Not a huge crowd, but some great fans nonetheless. We got to talk to him and he's a pretty awesome guy.

Caley and I enjoyed the show, then got the chance to talk over chili cheese fries, funnel cake and caramel apples (did I mention it was at a fair?).

It was really comforting to hear that we shared some of the same fears right now, about approaching the end of our undergrad years, feeling inadequate in the classes that are supposed to be our passion, and dealing with life's unexpected turns among other things.

Even though I still have all these grown-up thoughts and more swirling around in my head, I know I have an ally out there, willing and ready to back me up because ten years ago we had slumber parties together and played "Chubby Bunny" all night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let us also remember the time on my back porch where someone.. it may very well have been you.. or laura.. but SOMEONE had the bright idea of "hey, let's try and whistle with our mouths full of crackers!" We are indeed the future of the world.