Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Do You Understand the Words that are Coming Out of my Mouth?


I know, I know...I am a little late posting my challenge for the week. Maybe my challenge should be not procrastinating with anything. YIKES! I would have a lot of catching up to do.


Here they are (drumroll please)...


  • Wake up 10 minutes early and do a daily devotional.

  • When people speak to you, give them your full attention and listen to what they are saying.

  • Do something nice for a stranger every day.

Since I can be, not spacey, let's say uninterested, at times and being attentive to what people are saying is something I really should work on I have chosen the second one.


Especially working on getting a degree in public relations, which relies heavily on communication, I can always improve my non-zoning out skills.


The hardest part about this will be trying to find fascinating people to talk to all week. Otherwise I fear I may slip back into the fascinating thoughts in my head instead.

No comments: